Monday, February 23, 2009

FAVORITE TEACHER][MS. CRABTREE

In high school I started taking design classes, drafting, art and interior design. One teacher in particular stood out against the rest; my interior design teacher, Ms. Crabtree. From the time I started her classes she has helped me and taught me all she knew about interior design and was always there to talk to and to encourage me through all I did. Everyday before classes started in the morning I would talk to her about everything, school, things outside of school going on, and so on. There is a time that I can still remember to this day, she encouraged me to go after my dreams. I don’t know if she even remembers telling me this. One day I was talking to her about what I wanted to be when I grew up. I told her that I wanted to become an architect. She replied by telling me that when she was young that she wanted to become an architect, but everyone discouraged her to follow her dream, so she became and interior designer instead, not meaning that was bad but just not her dream. She told me that I could do anything I wanted. Since then I chase after my dreams everyday and plan to keeping following them and my goals that I set before myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment